If it’s not procrastination, another thing I’m pretty good at is stopping chain mails. At office I’m the guy who googles the latest “forward this” emails, calls up supposed promotions etc etc to check out if it’s true. “Forwards” land in my inbox and die a quick death.
I’ve always found “tagging” in blogs to be the equivalent of chain mail (the email variety, not mithril) and have regarded them with the same level of suspicion. However, one doesn’t treat being tagged by Angel very lightly, so here are ten random things that make me happy:
- My wife’s laugh
- Reading Pratchett
- Music – specially Lebo M (Busa and Lala on youtube)
- Watching the underdogs score – like Fiji Vs. South Africa at the RWC 2007
- Computer games! Mostly older ones, mostly strategy (Lords of the Realm or Master of Orion, anyone?)
- Fruits – pineapple, guava, rambutan, mangoes and so on
- Chilling with friends – Kottu and Guitars optional
- Nature – a walk in the Peradeniya gardens
- Running – not something I do very often, but something that I enjoy nevertheless
- Driving – mainly because it’s something I’ve spent most of my life wanting to do…
And that’s it. The Tag stops here.